Track Your Vessels Up to Every 2.5 Minutes Position reporting frequency is determined directly on the tracking unit and can be set at the following frequencies:
- 60 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 2.5 minutes*
*Requires additional monthly fee
Easy Installation for Secure Vessel GPS Position Tracking The RedPort XTracker GS is enclosed in a 7-inch watertight dome that has been proven to withstand extreme cold and heat. Power over Ethernet means that long lines of cable can be run without losing quality or increasing cable size. The XTracker GS is installed quickly and easily on a standard 1" threaded antenna mount.
Up to 10 Years of Battery Life The XTracker GS can be powered in one of two ways: either by connecting the unit directly to a powering bank on board, or by wiring the unit to a standalone long-life battery (purchased separately). Depending on the type of battery being used, the XTracker GS can last as long as 10 years without changing the battery or needing any kind of upkeep.
GTCTrack: Everything You Need for Web-Based Tracking Tracking for the XTracker IR is provided through GTCTrack our web based integrated satellite and GSM tracking solution.
- Power: Power Over Ethernet or 6V External Battery
- Expected Battery Life: 6V, 14Ah = 3 months at 5 min intervals, with 24/7 tracking
- Expected Battery Life: 6V, 14Ah = 10 months at 5 min intervals, with 8 hours a day of tracking
- Expected Battery Life: 6V, 14Ah = 2.5 years at 60 min intervals, with 24.7 tracking
- Expected Battery Life: 6V, 14Ah = 7.5 years at 60 min intervals, with 8 hours a day of tracking
- Waterproof: Waterproof up to a depth of 1m or for up to 30 min
- Operating Temp: -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Operating Alt: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
- Speed Warning: Accuracy degrades after 700mph (Mach 1)
- Height: 7.28 in Dia (185mm)
- Width: 7.08 in High (180mm)
- Weight: 4 Lbs (1.81 kg)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS