The Wideye Seagull 5000 is specially designed to work on the Thuraya satellite network. The terminal is small and lightweight along with the antenna and handset.
The Seagull 5000 will allow you to take full advantage of it's built in GPS tracking system to suit your needs by being fully time or event triggered configurable. The terminal will also allow you to make the most of the services available by offering a internet data connection to check emails, weather reports or just for simple web-browsing.
The Wideye Seagull 5000 terminal comes with:
- Passive Antenna
- Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- 10m Antenna Cable
- User Guide and CD
- Installation Manual
- Power and Grounding Cable
- Crew Handset
- Ethernet Cable Starter Kit
- Supports basic telephony functions.
- Easy to use interface on handset, with a 2" TFT LCD screen.
- Wall mount cradle for the handset
- Internet Access
- Built in GPS tracking system
- Emergency alert button to send message to pre-configured contacts
- Geofencing function available