Thuraya WE offers voice and data connectivity no matter how remote your location with the option to connect via satellite or GSM. With Thuraya's high speed data service a speed of up to 384 kbps is achievable in satellite mode.
With the click of a button use the Thuraya WE mobile app and web interface to choose your network selection. With Thuraya WE, you can transform any area into a Wi-Fi hotspot, and allow up to 10 smart devices to connect and share internet within a range of 100ft or more.
Thuraya WE WiFi Hotspot Key Features
- The first WiFi Hotspot to offer satellite and GSM connectivity - use GSM networks to lower costs when available
- Connect up to 10 smart devices such as tablets and laptops
- Use the Thuraya WE Mobile app and web interface to control device settings
- Choose to manually or automatically switch between satellite and GSM
|Thuraya WE Usage Charges
|Satellite CS Voice calls (on-net)
|Satellite CS Voice calls (Band 1)
|Satellite CS Voice calls (Band 2)
|Satellite CS Voice calls (Catch All)
Data Pack Feature
The data packs are available upon request, for high data users to benefits from a lower price per MB, which will be deducted from Thuraya WE plans.
||Price Per Data Pack
||Pack Price Per MB
Thuraya WE Pay Monthly Promotion
Ends 31st July 2019
Minimum Contract Period
The minimum contract period will be counted from end of first month after activation date of the contract.
Example: a connection activated on 20th March, activated on 15MB plan will enjoy Free 15MB of data till 19th April (any usage beyond 15MB will be billed as per tariff booklet), after first month the minimum contract period will start from 20th April i.e. end date of minimum contract period for 1 month conrtact will be 19th May in this case.
The subscription will automatically continue on a monthly basis once the minimum contract period is over unless subscriber requests for deactivation.
Free one month will not be applicable for subscribers who deactivate/downgrade prior to the completion of their minimum contract period (either during free month period or after that)
Deactivation/downgrade during the first free month
- Subscriber will be charge full one month’s fee i.e the customer activated on 20th March, if deactivates or down grade before on 5th April, then they will be charged for period 20th March till 19th April
Deactivation/downgrade after the first free month but before completion of minimum commitment
- Subscriber will be charged for complete period from date of activation till date of deactivation i.e the customer activated on 20th March, if deactivates or down grade on 5th May, then they will be charged for period 20th March till 5th May
Plan upgrade to other Thuraya WE price plan is allowed. In case SP performs this activity before the end of free month, the free period will conclude, and minimum contract period will start from the date of upgrade.
If you are interested in redeeming this offer or to check you are eligible, please contact us.