Thuraya SO-2510 Sat Phone Firmware Update
If you are having problems with your Thuraya SO-2510 sat phone you should check you are running the current firmware version 6.8.
To check what firmware version your phone is running:
Select: Menu > Security> S/W Version
It should say SO_V6.8.
If your phone doesn't have the latest software version follow the steps below to upgrade.
How to upgrade
You will require the following files to upgrade your sat phone.
- If you are running Windows Vista download the drivers from the link above.
- Download the Thuraya SO-2510 Upgrader Software on your desktop.
- Go to the desktop and run the setup file.
- Note: To double check successful download, click on Start programs and check if you have Thuraya SO-2510 on your programs list.
- Please skip this step if you already have the program downloaded on your hard disk.
- Download the Thuraya SO-2510 Firmware version 6.8 onto your hard disk.
- Go to Start> Programs > Thuraya SG-2520 > Thuraya SG-2520 Software Upgrade Manual.
Follow the described steps to complete upgrading your Thuraya SG-2520 satellite phone.
Not sure how to carry out your sat phone upgrade?
We can upgrade your phone for you (charges apply). Please contact us for more information.