The Thuraya IP Commander is purpose-built for use in vehicles to provide voice and data connectivity. The satellite terminal has MIL-SPEC connectors and a chassis that is able to withstand the harshest treatment.
The Thuraya IP Commander is built for Comms-On-the-Move and can be easily installed on any vehicle. The antenna has magnetic feet which can be fitted in seconds and the vehicular mobile satellite terminal has simple plug-and-play features that enable a swift mission deployment. The equipment can also be transitioned into fixed installation scenarios in minutes, suiting applications in military encampments and emergency response sites.
The terminal boasts a robust voice handset that offers clear and uninterrupted voice connectivity across Thuraya’s highly reliable voice network. It also supports IP broadband speeds of up to 444kbps while on the move. Furthermore, Thuraya IP Commander is the only ruggedized terminal in the market capable of achieving streaming IP speeds of up to 384kbps and offers asymmetric streaming.
With the IP Unlimited data plan, users can conduct all field operations, including video conferences, file transfers and other high-bandwidth applications at a fixed monthly rate, with no additional costs.
Thuraya IP Commander Package Includes:
- Thuraya IP Commander terminal
- Tracking antenna
- 6 metre RF cable
- Power cable
- Magnetic mounts
- User Guide and Installation Guide
- Data Rates: Standard IP up to 444kbps, Streaming IP up to 384kbps
- Connectors: 1 x Ethernet, 1 Voice
- WLAN Connectivity: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n with WPA2 encryption
- Dimensions: 71mm x 152mm x 313mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Main power input: 12-24V DC
- Mechanical vibration: MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-202G
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Dimensions: 252mm x 119mm
- IP Rating: IP66