Why rent your satellite tracker from GTC?
- Book your satellite tracker rental online
- Our inReach Explorer+ satellite trackers come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Deposits promptly returned at end of the rental, usually within two business days
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals
SPOT X Features:
- Near Global Coverage
- Custom Messaging
- Interval Tracking transmitted to SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface
- SOS Function
|Weight||198g (7 oz)|
|Dimensions||16.6 x 7.4 x 4.4 cm (6.54" x 2.9" x 1.75")|
|Battery Life||240 hours (10 days) of battery life in continuous 10 minute tracking mode|
|Battery||Internal rechargeable lithium|
|Operating Temperature||-4F to +140F (-20°C to +60°C)|
|IP Rating||IP67 (waterproof and impact and dust resistant)|
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract before you sign. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.