Why rent your satellite tracker from GTC?
- Book your satellite tracker rental online
- Our inReach Explorer+ satellite trackers come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals
- NO Deposit required
- FREE UK Shipping
- FREE Rental Return labels included
Renting the SPOT X Tracker:
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract and 'Sign Up' online. (Please select your start date as the date your trip starts and the end date as the day you will return the SPOT X rental.)
- Once you receive confirmation for your rental dates, payment for the duration of your trip is required
- Airtime usage can be billed at the end of the rental or non-refundable bundles of airtime can be purchased in advance from the vouchers listed above under the ‘Airtime’ tab.
- We aim to ship your rental to you 1 Business Day ahead of your rental start date, to ensure it arrives in time for your trip
- Once you have used our SPOT X on your trip, use our FREE return label to send the rental back to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
SPOT X Features:
- Near Global Coverage
- Custom Messaging
- Interval Tracking transmitted to SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface
- SOS Function
SPOT X Rental Specification
- Weight: 198g (7 oz)
- Dimensions: 16.6 x 7.4 x 4.4 cm
- Battery Life: 240 hours (10 days) of battery life in continuous 10 minute tracking mode
- Battery Type: Internal rechargeable lithium
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- IP Rating: IP67 (waterproof and impact and dust resistant)
- Display Size: 2.7"
- Interface: Micro USB
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I return the SPOT X at the end of my rental? Please use our FREE return label to send the rental back to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.