Your SmartOne will require a messaging plan to operate and GTC offers four simple options for your messaging requirements. We offer various options for receiving messages:
- Through gtctrack.com: For an additional charge, we can process messages transmitted from your device and make them available to view through our online mapping application (see ‘Mapping Options’ below for pricing).
- Deliver messages to your corporate server: We can deliver the raw messages transmitted from your tracker to your corporate server. Please note that the minimum device quantity is 50+ for this service. We can deliver to your server through gtctrack.com for lower quantities. You will be responsible for decoding all messages received.
- Deliver messages by email: Decoded messages containing time and location of transmission etc. can be sent by email to your preferred email address. Please note that you must choose one of the mapping options below to receive messages via email as they are generated by our mapping portal. For more detailed information on message delivery options please click here.
|SmartOne Plans||Activation Fee||Monthly Fee||Inclusive Messages||Overall per Message||Contract|
|Standard Plan||$30.00||$12.50||0||$0.05||SIGN CONTRACT >|
|Light Plan||$30.00||$14.50||250||$0.05||SIGN CONTRACT >|
|Heavy Plan||$30.00||$17.50||500||$0.05||SIGN CONTRACT >|
|Unlimited Plan||$30.00||$30.00||Unlimited||N/A||SIGN CONTRACT >|
ALL PRICES EX VAT
ALL PRICES EX VAT
*No roll-over of unused messages is permitted from one billing period to the next.
*Subject to fair usage policy (minimum message transmission frequency every 30 mins) We also offer different options for your mapping requirements:- Global Telesat Communications provides an online mapping portal, GTCTrack, which enables you to view online the current location, past movements and other data relevant to the tracking functions available on your Globalstar device. Upon activation of your device, we will provide you with a username and password to access our mapping website and view the movements of your device.
Download the SmartOne BLP/C configuration software here!
Designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets, the SmartOne C is a practical solution for a multitude of options including:
- 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting scheduling
- Low battery message
How it works:
The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positioning and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit information such as movement and location reports, stop/start messaging and theft recovery alerts using Globalstar's regional simplex satellite network. In addition to positional information, the SmartOne C transmits other message types that include battery status, input alarm status and diagnostic information.
Each SmartOne C is configured to track its asset's specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email and/or text (when used in conjunction with GTC's mapping portal, www.gtctrack.com). The SmartOne C is configured using a computer and USB connection cable and the configuration software offers a wide range of customisable configuration options such as message frequency, movement and motion sensitivity levels and geo-fencing capabilities.
SmartOne C Key Features:
With coverage in over 120 countries across the world and many ocean covered areas, the SmartOne can keep you in contact with friends, family and colleagues in areas where mobile phones don’t offer a connection, even in the most remote areas of the world.
Standard Messaging Mode
In Standard Messaging Mode, the SmartOne C reports its GPS position at regular time intervals that are programmed during the initial configuration process. The message interval can be programmed in 1 minute intervals from 35 minutes up to 45 days and messages will be transmitted regardless of whether the asset is moving or stationary. Alternatively, the device can be configured to send messages only when the asset is in motion with messages transmitted from as little as every 5 minutes.
Reduced Messaging Mode
Reduced Messaging Mode reduces the cost associated with transmitting messages over the Globalstar satellite network by sending messages at a minimal message interval when the asset is stationary or in a defined area and transmitting at a higher message interval when the asset is moving or changing locations.
Theft Recovery/ Geo-Fencing Mode
The Theft Recovery mode allows you to configure the device to differentiate between authorized and unauthorized movement of an asset. While the asset remains in an authorised state the SmartOne C will send out infrequent messages. If the SmartOne C detects an unauthorised state, such as movement out of a pre-defined area, it can be configured to send out high frequency messages to enable the unauthorised movement to be monitored closely.
In conjunction with GTCTrack, GTC’s online mapping portal, the SmartOne satellite asset tracker offers a geo-fencing feature. This allows you to predefine a set of geographical boundaries and be alerted by email when the device enters or exits the geo-fenced area.
Dust & Water Resistant
The SmartOne C satellite asset tracker is designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
The SmartOne C is an asset tracker that provides customisable, cost-effective monitoring of a wide variety of assets such as cars, trucks, trailers, cargo containers, construction equipment, boats and any other mobile asset.
Portable and Easy to Install
It is easily installed and field managed without the need for harnesses, antennas or external power.
The SmartOne C Tracker has two options for charging, through an external power supply or 4 "off the shelf" AA 1.5V lithium batteries (included).
By using internal lithium batteries, the SmartOne C is fully portable and can easily be moved from asset to asset and used covertly if required. The device is capable of operating for up to 3 years on internal batteries.
Alternatively, the SmartOne C can be permanently mounted and operated on 10 to 48 Volts DC through an optional line power connection cable. See the accessories tab below to view our SmartOne C Input Cable - 5 Volt and SmartOne C Input Cable - 8-22 Volt Cables.
Our online mapping portal can track your Smartone C tracker to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
|Dimensions||6.9 x 8.3 x 2.54 cm|
|Weight||102g (with 4 batteries and mounting hardware)|
-30° to +60° C
NOTE: The unit shall remain operational over the -40° to +85°C range, though may experience battery life and RF signal degradation
|Line Power||5v DC or 8-22v DC with regulator cable|
|Battery Type||(4) AAA 1.5v lithium Provides|
|Battery Life||Minimum 1.5 Years|
ANATEL Certification for Brazil (pending)
FCC CFR Parts 15 and 25
CE Mark (European Certification)
SAE J1455 MIL STD 810, NEMA 4X / IP68, RoHS Compliant
Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network
|Certified as intrinsically safe|
|Quick installation using either industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts|
|Total packaged solution: no harnesses, external power or external antenna requires|
|Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range|
|Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality|
|Messaging cost reduction mode: reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in the same location|
|Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs|
|Hardware on/off features allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality|
|Operates on 5v external line power, 8-22v regulator cable, or (4) AAA Lithium batteries|
|Asset-ready design: Allows for easy installation and field management without the need for antennas or external power|
|Removes the need to purchase expensive proprietary batteries for replacement|