|Service||SBD 0||SBD 12||SBD 17||SBD 30|
|Minimum Term||1 Month||1 Month||1 Month||1 Month|
|Suspended Monthly Fee||$2.50||$2.50||$2.50||$2.50|
|Minimum Billable Message Size||30 Bytes||10 Bytes||10 Bytes||10 Bytes|
|Inclusive Bytes per Month||0 Bytes||12,000 Bytes||17,000 Bytes||30,000 Bytes|
|Overage (per 1,000 Bytes)||$1.50||$1.50||$1.75||$1.50|
|SBD Registration/Mailbox Check||$0.05||$0.05||$0.05||$0.05|
ALL PRICES EX VAT
The SHOUT TS is a global handheld satellite tracker and messaging device. The colour touchscreen allows quick access to the menus and ease of entering text via on-screen keyboards.
Please note there is a minimum lead time of 2 weeks for this item as this product requires shipment from the manufacturer.
Please contact us for information on lead times.
The SHOUT TS Satellite Tracker features:
Designed with ultra-low power consumption electronics drawing less than 35µA during sleep. With an internal 1.95 A-Hr rechargeable Li-Ion battery, it can send a position report every hour for up to two months (about 1,500 reports). The device can periodically wake up from sleep to send its position report to a command center. A guarded 911 button is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. Data are packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted 10-byte, 30-byte or PECOS format.
Our online mapping portal can track your SHOUT ts to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
|Dimensions||10.4 x 5.8 x 2.3cm|
1.95 A-Hr Single Cell
|I/O Interface||Standard USB|
|Software Interface||AT Commands through USB|
|Operating Temp||–40°C to +85°C (–40°F to +185°F)|
|Operating Humidity||< 75% RH|
|Operating Frequency||1616 to 1626.5 MHz|
|GPS Frequency||1575.42 MHz (L1 carrier)|