TO SIGN UP TO ONE OF OUR GSM PLANS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
|Service||Up to 100MB||100-500MB||Over 500MB|
|Minimum Duration||1 Month*||1 Month*||1 Month*|
|Minimum Monthly Fee**||£0.50||£2.50||£8.50|
|Inclusive MB||Up to 100MB||100-500MB||Over 500MB|
Out of Bundle Charges
|SMS (Per Message)||£0.25||£0.25
Optional Mapping Charges
|Contract||SIGN CONTRACT >
||SIGN CONTRACT >||SIGN CONTRACT >|
*Minimum Duration: Upon activation, subscription fee and/or allowance will be pro‐rated for 1st month. Once deactivation is requested via email, subscription fee and/or allowance are not pro‐rated.
**Minimum Monthly Fee: If SIM is suspended, the minimum monthly subscription fee will continue to be charged. No roll‐over of unused minutes is permitted from one billing period to the next. Please send your request to suspend the SIM via email.
The Queclink GT301 GSM tracker was designed to ensure the safety of lone workers and the elderly living alone.
The device has two functions - tracking and two-way voice. The tracking function enables you to be alerted if the tracker goes outside of pre-defined GPS co-ordinates (geo-fencing). It will also alert you of any man down (detected by internal 3-axis accelerometer) or emergency incidents (user initiated). The voice function is accessed by 4 buttons on the front of the device - these would be pre-programmed and at the click of the button would dial through in an emergency. Speed dial numbers and pre-defined tracking areas need to be set-up before handing over the device to the user.
The Queclink GT301 also features an inbound SMS function enabling you to communicate with the device from afar.
All tracking features would be viewable via our online tracking portal, GTCTrack. GTCTrack allows you to monitor your devices, set-up alerts and send messages into the device.
The Queclink GT301 Features:
- Report when device is powered on/off, internal battery is low
- Support up to 5 geo-fence regions
- Two side buttons to control volume
- White OLED display
- Inbound SMS display and 20 number address book
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection including man down alert
- Internal GSM/GPS antennas
- CE Certified
Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GT301 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
|Dimensions||9.2 x 4.4 x 1.79 cm|
|Battery Type||Li-ion 1000 mAh|
|Standby Time||Without reporting: 480 hours
5 minutes reporting: 170 hours
10 minutes reporting: 250 hours
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ +55°C|