Why rent your SOS Beacons with GTC?
- Book online
- Next day delivery available
- Device setup and ready to use upon delivery
- £5 ex VAT per day
- NO Deposit required
Renting the Ocean Signal MOB1
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract and 'Sign Up' online. (Please select your start date as the date your trip starts and the end date as the day you will return the Ocean Signal MOB1 rental.)
- Once you receive confirmation for your rental dates, payment for the duration of your trip is required
- We aim to ship your rental to you 1 Business Day ahead of your rental start date, to ensure it arrives in time for your trip
- Once you have used our Man Over Beacon (MOB) device on your trip, you can either return the phone yourselves to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) via a trackable courier/postal service, or you can contact us to arrange collection.
Ocean Signal MOB1 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 3.8 x 2.7 cm
- Weight: 92g
- Waterproof: 10m depth
- Alert Messages: Sends Individual Distres Relay Alert (by pressing the activation button).
- Activation Transmission: AIS message transmits 8 messages a minutes, whilst DSC transmits 1 message every 5 minutes
- No Subscription Fee
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract before you sign the rental contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.