Why rent your Kymeta terminal from GTC?
- Book your Kymeta Terminal Rental online
- Our terminals come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Deposits promptly returned at end of the rental, usually within two business days
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals
- We can organise your rental return on request
- Delivered a day before your start date so you can browse the features and store the information you need.
Renting the Kymeta U7 Terminal
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract and 'Sign Up' online. (Please select your start date as the date your trip starts and the end date as the day you will return the Kymeta U7 terminal rental.)
- Once you receive confirmation for your rental dates, payment for the duration of your trip is required
- Airtime usage can be billed at the end of the rental or non-refundable bundles of airtime can be purchased in advance from the vouchers listed above under the ‘Airtime’ tab.
- We aim to ship your rental to you 1 Business Day ahead of your rental start date, to ensure it arrives in time for your trip
- Once you have used our terminal on your trip, you can either return the phone yourselves to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) via a trackable courier/postal service, or you can contact us to arrange collection.
Kymeta U7 Specification:
- Dimensions: Indoor Unit 82.3 x 82.3 x 16.5 cm / Outdoor Unit 44.5 x 31.75 x 9.06 cm
- Band: Ku
- Weight: 18.14kg
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +75°C
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27
- Ingress Protection: Indoor Unit IP20 / Outdoor Unit IP66
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I return the Kymeta U7 terminal at the end of my rental? Please return to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) via a trackable courier/postal service, or you can contact us to arrange collection.
Is data included with the Kymeta terminal? The daily charge includes an allowance of 1GB per week (5GB for a month rental). For customers who exceed the weekly allowance, they will be charged an overage charge of £0.75 per 1MB.
I am renting the Kymeta terminal for 8 days, what is my data allowance? The daily allowance is 140MB, so your allowance will be 1.140GB for 8 days.
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.