The Iridium Satellite Phone Screw Mount Antenna (RST910 / S53IR16RR-P-XTB-1) allows the user the freedom to use their satellite phone from inside buildings or vehicles and will work with both voice and data communication systems. The antenna is intended for land/mobile/marine applications and is designed to withstand difficult environmental conditions.
Each package we offer comes with all the necessary components to make the antenna work with your phone. Simply connect the phone to the antenna by using the antenna adaptor that comes in the box with the phone, and the wire that comes in your chosen package. There are also various cable lengths to choose from, ranging from 10m to 28m.
In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types, connector location, and mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet your needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
- Size: 3.5 in diameter
- Height: 4.69 in.
- Weight: 5.15 oz (146 grams)
- Operating Temperature: -55oC to +85oC
- Frequency: 1610.0 - 1626.5 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Gain: +4.4 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2 dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- External mounting for harsh and/or maritime environments
- DC grounding for lightning protection
- Hermetically sealed
- Mechanically resilient & resistant to corrosion
- Designed for free air mounting (no ground plane required)