|Outgoing to Fixed or Cellular per min||£0.80|
|Outgoing to Iridium per min||£0.60|
|Outgoing to Iridium Go Data||£0.80|
|Outgoing to Other Satellite Networks per min||£8.00|
ALL PRICES EX VAT.
Why rent your satellite hotspot from GTC?
- Book your satellite Wi-Fi hotspot rental online
- Our hotspots come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Deposits promptly returned at end of the rental, usually within two business days
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals
- Free incoming calls and incoming SMS
- We can organise your rental return on request
- Delivered a day before your start date so you can browse the features and store the information you need.
What is included in your Iridium GO! Rental?
- Iridium GO! Wi-Fi Hotspot
- USB Data Cable
- USB to Plug Adaptor
- Wall Charger w/ Adaptors x 4 (Aus, Euro, UK, US)
- USB to DC Adaptor
- User Manual
- Peli Case
Iridium GO! Rental Specification:
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 295g (305g with battery)
- Data Speed Transmission: 2.4kbps
- Military-grade ruggedness: (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection: (IP65)
- Radius: Up to 30m (100ft)
- Battery Life: Talk-time: 5.5 Hours
- Battery Life: Standby: 15.5 Hours
- Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian
Not all mobile networks allow you to send text messages to satellite phones and as a result text messaging can be unreliable. Please check with your provider or contact us for further information.
Iridium GO! Testimonials
- John Farnworth used our Iridium GO! Wi-Fi hotspot during his 'Challenge Sahara' Expedition. Find out more >
- Jenny Davis used the Iridium Wi-Fi hotspot to share photos and update friends and family during her 'Solo to the South Pole Expedition. Find out more >
- Alex Hibbert used our Iridium GO! during his expeditions to polar regions. Find out more >
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with the Iridium GO! rental? The package contains the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB Data Cable, USB to Plug Adaptor, Wall Charger w/ Adaptors x 4 (Aus, Euro, UK, US), USB to DC Adaptor, User Manual and Peli Case.
Where should I return the Iridium GO! at the end of my rental? Please return to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) via a trackable courier/postal service, or you can contact us to arrange collection.
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.