Powered by the world’s furthest reaching network, the Iridium Extreme PTT is engineered to support high intensity users with the world’s first global push-to-talk service as well Iridium’s standard global voice calling, SMS and SOS. When using PTT, the handheld device gives your team access to unparalleled situation awareness and control features, including:
- Automatic registration
- Over-the-air talkgroup programming
- PTT service status
- Dynamic talkgroup selection and monitoring
- Device talker ID
- Device talker distance and bearing
- Visual and audio talkgroup scan
Only Iridium can deliver push-to-talk the way it was meant to be, without the expense and limitations of traditional ground-based towers and repeaters. The Iridium Extreme PTT satellite phone comes with:
- High capacity battery
- Travel charger with international adapters
- Car charger
- Leather case
- USB data cable
- User manual
- 2 accessory adapters
- Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5’ cable
- Hands-free earpiece with microphone
The Iridium Extreme PTT has an IP65 rating which means it is dust proof, shock resistant and jet water resistant. It also offers military-grade 810F durability.
Global Works from pole-to-pole, where and when you need it.
Mobile Fully integrated for reliable on-the-move handheld use.
Fast Call set-up and inter-call performance in-line with traditional solutions.
Simple Automatic programming and registration with easy-to-use menu navigation.
Adaptable Use on-foot, in-vehicle or in-building with available accessories.
Secure Iridium Push-to-Talk communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption.
Airtime: Please click here for airtime options.
- Weight: 268g
- Measurements: 140mm x 60mm x 32mm
- Talk Time (Phone Mode) Battery Life: Up to 6.5 hours
- Standby Time (Phone Mode) Battery Life: Up to 54 hours
- Talk Time (PTT Mode) Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
- Standby Time (PTT Mode) Battery Life: Up to 16.5 hours
- IP-65 Jet-water, shock and dust resistance
- Military Grade Ruggedness (Mil-Std 810F)
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Online tracking
- Compact, lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Diamond treaded, taper grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
- Daylight-readable, glare-resistant display
- 2.5mm headset and hands-free capability
- Mini-USB data port
Please click here for airtime options.