The Inmarsat IsatHub packages below are pay as you go options which offer the same rates per minute across the Inmarsat coverage area. Validity period is from date of activation, not date of purchase.
An alternative airtime option is a Pay Monthly contract. If you wish to choose this option please choose “IsatHub Only” below and purchase a Pay Monthly SIM Card >
Inmarsat IsatHub Terms and Conditions
- Inmarsat Prepaid expirations occur at 00:00 UTC for the expiration date in question. To ensure existing airtime is not lost, recharge should be processed at least 24 hours prior to expiration.
- Unused units will roll over if SIM is recharged prior to the expiration date.
- SIM Validity will be based upon current expiration date or above voucher validity from date of recharge, whichever is later. The addition of multiple vouchers of the same type on the same date will not extend the validity further than the addition of one voucher. For clarity, adding multiple 3000 unit vouchers on the same day will not extend the validity more than 90 days from the date of redemption.
- Prepaid Vouchers can be removed within 72 hours of initial load free of charge. After 72 hours, the Voucher Removal Fee applies.
- Vouchers cannot be removed from expired SIMs or more than 60-days from original date of topup.
- Only the most recently added voucher can be removed. Vouchers cannot be removed if any units have been used.
Imagine a new service from Inmarsat that will enable your smart phone or tablet to work seamlessly, anywhere on the planet*, completely independent of cellular or fixed networks.
What is Included?
- Terminal and standard battery
- AC charger w/ UK, US, Euro & Australia plug adaptors
- USB cable (A-Micro)
- Quick start guide in 8 languages
- USB Memory stick with user manual
iSavi IsatHub Key Features:
We all know how much we depend on our smart devices for work, pleasure, and keeping in touch with friends and family. Empowering you to stay in touch wherever you go, this new service represents a significant step-change in your own personal connectivity, worldwide.
iSavi IsatHub will enable you to continue to use your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet beyond the reach of cellular or terrestrial networks. The service is accessed via an app on your device, which connects to a new, low-cost terminal, smaller than an ipad.
Easy to Use
The Inmarsat IsatHub is an easy to use all-in-one single unit, with an integrated antenna to enable you to talk, text and access the internet with your personal or work smart devices wherever you go. In some sectors this will prove to be part of everyday life, such as, journalists who rely on social media and other digital channels to update their readers on news as it happens.
Global Coverage (excluding the poles)*
And of course, using data speeds of up to 384kbps and an unrivalled network availability of 99.9 per cent, no other mobile satellite operator can offer this level of performance and reliability for smart device connectivity.
The IsatHub has a detachable rechargeable battery compartment with built-in charging circuit.
Not all mobile networks allow you to send text messages to satellite phones and as a result text messaging can be unreliable. Please check with your provider or contact us for further information.
*Coverage is over the global Inmarsat-4 satellite network, which excludes extreme polar regions If you are not sure which device to choose please take a look at the Guide to WiFi Hotspots or give us a call us on 0800 112 3919 to discuss your requirements.