Customers can now connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps while on-the-move using the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal the Hughes 9450-C11.
The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal is fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) satellite service and provides high-performance, on-the-move connectivity for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9450-C11 includes a built-in Wi-Fi access point. The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal is IP-based and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels.
Hughes 9450 BGAN Key Features:
Fully Automomous Tracking
Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move.
Customers can now connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps while on-the-move using the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal. Also, the Hughes 9350 offers streaming IP speeds of up to 128kbps.
Near Global Coverage
Inmarsat offers reliable global coverage, excluding the poles.
Simultaneous us of Ethernet and WLAN
The Hughes 9450 terminal also has four (4) Ethernet ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) that allow the user to connect multiple devices. The terminal supports analog and ISDN circuit-switched voice calls, along with fax and 64 kbps ISDN data.
Easy to Install
The Hughes 9450 offers simple and flexible options for quick installation on any vehicle.The mini-antenna may be permanently mounted for fleet-style installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal. The antenna includes a single, 8 meter RF cable connection.
Our online mapping portal can track your Hughes 9450 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
|General Specifications (Terminal)|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 28.1 x 23.4 cm|
|Standard IP||Up to 464 kbps|
|Streaming IP||Up to 128 kbps|
|Humidity||95% RH at 40° C|
|Temperature||-25° C to +55° C operating|
|Power: Idle||32 W**, Max: 65 W* (when transmitting)|
|Input Voltage||12 V or 24 V systems.|
|General Specifications (Antenna)|
|Dimensions||25.2 x 11.9 cm|
|Temperature||-40° C to +80° C survival|
|Wind||125 mph (200 km/h) Exception for Magnetic Mount:100 mph (160 km/h)|
|Water and Dust||IP-56 antenna|
|Ice||2.5 cm non-operational|
|Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move|
|Simultaneous use of Ethernet and WLAN for IP data plus RJ-11 or ISDN for voice|
|Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad|
|Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action|
|Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)|
|Up to 464 kbps shared data rate and 128 kbps streaming IP|
|Circuit-switched services: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 kHz audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)|
*Does not include power supplied to PoE devices