|Cost per Byte of Data Used||£0.01|
|Tracking Point||13 Bytes|
|Track Start||18 Bytes|
|Track Stop||18 Bytes|
|Preset Message||15 Bytes|
|Find Me Ping||23 Bytes|
|Text Message (send)||160 Bytes|
|Message via MapShare||84 Bytes|
|Mail Check||10 Bytes|
|Weather Report - Basic||80 Bytes - Approx.|
|Weather Report - Premium or Marine||200 Bytes - Approx.|
ALL PRICES EX VAT.
Why rent your satellite tracker from GTC?
- Book your satellite tracker rental online
- Our inReach Explorer+ satellite trackers come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Deposits promptly returned at end of the rental, usually within two business days
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals
What is included in your inReach Explorer+ Rental?
- inReach Explorer+ Tracker
- Lanyard/Wrist Strap
- USB Data Cable
- Peli Case
Garmin inReach Explorer+ Satellite Tracker Rental Specification
- Coverage: Use the inReach Explorer+ anywhere in the world via the Iridium network
- Messages: Pair your inReach tracker to your smartphone, using the Garmin Earthmate app to access a virtual keyboard and send custom messages
- GPS Tracking: Send waypoints to MapShare portal during trip for friends and family to see progress
- Waypoints and Routes: 500 Waypoints/Favourites/Locations and 20 Routes
- SOS Function: Press the SOS button in an emergency situation to communicate with Search and Rescue organisations
- Additional Features: The inReach Explorer+ allows you to request weather forecasts for current location and planned destination
- Weight: 213g
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 16.4 x 3.8 cm
- Operating Battery Life: Up to 100 hours at 10-minute tracking mode (default)*
*Up to 75 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging or Up to 30 days at the 30-minute interval power save mode
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract before you sign. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.