Inmarsat Sailor 150 FleetBroadband is a single-user solution designed to provide global, high-quality voice and data to professional vessels, such as workboats and fishing vessels. It is also perfectly suited to small power and sail boats wanting to access weather information, or send data back to shore. FleetBroadband Sailor 150 also has a GPS capability allowing you to transmit locations to contacts on land.
Sailor 150 is easy to install and does not require any specialist knowledge. It is best used with compression software such as our RemoteMail system which compresses data sent and received on the network, reducing time and money spent.
Sailor 150 users can take advantage of the Inmarsat 505 service - It allows vessels in an emergency situation to make free voice calls directly to a Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre (MRCC) by simply calling the short code number ‘505’
Cobham Inmarsat Sailor 150 FleetBroadband Package Includes:
- Antenna Unit (ADU)
- Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- Wired IP Handset/Cradle
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- 1.5m Ethernet Cable
- 10m Antenna Cable (alternative lengths available, please contact us for prices)
- 1.8m DC Power Cable
Cobham Sailor 150 FleetBroadband Key Features:
Lightweight and Compact
With a small antenna and weighing just 3.9kg, SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is the most lightweight, compact and easy to install FleetBroadband system available.
Reliable, near global internet connectivity
Get reliable, high quality global internet and voice on any kind of boat or ship. Email, web browsing, even custom IP solutions; SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband opens up a world of communication.
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is an affordable, high quality single-user solution that offers reliable IP internet, data & voice for business, operational or recreational applications. Fulfill reporting requirements, diagnose faults or simply browse the web whilst passage making. SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband offers the flexibility, affordability and reliability to do it all.
With an intuitive user interface, 2.2" TFT colour screen and state-of-the-art echo canceller and noise suppression, the Thrane IP Handset offers excellent operation and call clarity. Integrate our sophisticated handset with SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband for high quality global voice calling whilst simultaneously using the system's data functionality, from anywhere in the world.
Our online mapping portal can track your Cobham Sailor 150 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Antenna (ADU) Measurements: 291.9 x 275.6mm
|Weight||Above Deck Unit Weight: 3.9 kg
Below Deck Unit Weight: 2.0 kg
|Data Capabilities||Standard IP Speed: Up to 150 kbps|
4 kbps AMBE+2
|Power Supply and Consumption||
DC input range (isolated) 10 to 32V DC
|Environmental Conditions||Ambient Temperature -25 to +55°C
Storage -40 to +85°C
Survival (power on, non functional) -40 to +80°C