Ultra-portable and easy to use, this lightweight BGAN terminal is a powerful next generation tool for field communication worldwide.
Cobham Explorer 510 Key Features:
Explorer Connect App
Explorer 510 is focused on wireless connectivity. It harnesses the power of the new EXPLORER Connect App, which turns your Android and IOS smartphones and tablets into powerful satellite communications tools. When it comes to setting up you can be online in minutes using your own wireless devices. The USB host allows wired connections to the terminal and the optional EXPLORER LTE dongle (available in 2015), so you can use local cellular if available and switch to BGAN when needed.
High-Quality Voice and Broadband
This BGAN terminal offers high quality voice and broadband up to 464 kbps offer the performance you need to carry out your work in the field. Regardless of location or environment, with EXPLORER 510 you can make and receive calls, use email, access the web, connect to your corporate network, stream video & audio, and harness the power of work specific IP applications to make sure you get the job done.
The Cobham Explorer 510 is a portable Satellite Internet is smaller than a standard laptop and weighs less than 1.4 kg. In fact, it's the smallest EXPLORER BGAN terminal ever but despite its compact size it delivers reliable communication in any conditions. Your ability to communicate and do your job will not weigh you down with EXPLORER 510. Its unique design makes it an ideal tool for field communication on its own, or as a companion alongside EXPLORER 710 or a semi-permanent EXPLORER VSAT terminal.
This BGAN Terminal draws from the established EXPLORER legacy, offering the same high-quality materials and manufacturing, but featuring a whole new design direction for this leading series of satellite terminals. Media, government, humanitarian and utility users know that EXPLORER terminals are designed and built to last.
Cobham 510 BGAN Terminal Key Markets:
Whether you're reporting the news, exploring for natural resources, helping people in emergenciesor on the frontline, creating news on the frontline or measuring flow on a pipeline, you know you can rely on EXPLORER 510 to connect every time.
Our online mapping portal can track your Cobham Explorer 510 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
EXPLORER 510 The Portable Satellite Internet Package Includes:
- EXPLORER 510 terminal
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- EXPLORER Softbag
- USB to Ethernet Converter Cable
- 100-240VAC Power Supply
- Multi-Languge Quick Start Quide
- Multi-language webserver and embedded manual (ENG, FR, DE, ES, RU, JP and CN)