The Thrane & Thrane Explorer 325 is a fixed solution which provides users with voice, data and SMS capability wherever they are. The Explorer 325 allows standard IP speeds of up to 384kbps and provides service through the Inmarsat BGAN network.
The Explorer 325 is specifically designed for use with vehicles. The terminal attaches to a PC and an external antenna placed on the roof of the vehicle to become a mobile communications hub. The terminal comes with a phone which can be connected to the terminal and this can be used in the same way as a normal sat phone.
The Explorer 325 satellite terminal comes with:
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- IP Handset and Cable
- 12/24 VDC Cable
- 2.7m Antenna Cable
- Weight: Transceiver: 2.4kg / Antenna: 4.4kg
- Measurements: Transceiver: 41x231x278mm / Antenna: 120/350mm
- Standard IP: Up to 384kbps
- Streaming IP: Up to 128 kbps
- Ingress protection: Transceiver: IP 31 / Antenna: IP 56