The Beam Iridium Active Antenna (RST740) is a small, omni-directional antenna with a high quality enclosure.
- It is designed to work with Iridium BEAM docks and terminals where long RF cables are needed (30m+).
- NOTE: Combining an Active Antenna with Standard Cables will damage the Antenna.
- Helps to improve satellite connection for your Iridium device.
- Use your device INSIDE.
- Comes complete with AC power supply and 9-32v DC Input
- Maximum loss is 13.5db with a minimum loss of 13db from satellite device to antenna in total.
The antenna cable in the photo is not included.
20.9 x 14.2 cm (antenna)
26 x 21 x 17 cm (Box)
|Active Antenna Cable Loss||11.5-13.5dB (total end to end loss)|
|DC RMS Standby Power Draw||0.32W|
|DC Peak Power Draw||30W|
|Input Voltage||9-36 VDC|
|RF Input||0.5 dB Max|
|Output Voltage||30-32 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Frequency||1616MHz - 1626.5 MHz|
|Designed to work with Beam Iridium docks and terminals where long RF cables are needed|
|Comes complete with a power supply (15V DC output)|
|High quality enclosure|
|Designed for use with active cables only|
|Allows for cable runs ranging from 23m to more than 100m (328 feet)|