Why rent your Personal Locator Beacon with GTC?
- Book online
- Next day delivery available
- Device setup and ready to use upon delivery
- £4 ex VAT per day
- NO Deposit required
Renting the ACR ResQlink+ PLB
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract and 'Sign Up' online. (Please select your start date as the date your trip starts and the end date as the day you will return the ACR ResQlink+ PLB rental.)
- Once you receive confirmation for your rental dates, payment for the duration of your trip is required
- We aim to ship your rental to you 1 Business Day ahead of your rental start date, to ensure it arrives in time for your trip
- Once you have used our IsatPhone 2 on your trip, you can either return the phone yourselves to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) via a trackable courier/postal service, or you can contact us to arrange collection.
ACR ResQLink+ PLB Features:
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm
- Weight: 130g
- Battery Type: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery Life (Typical Performance): 30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)
- Battery Life (Operational): Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Built-in strobe light: The ACR ResQlink+ can easily be used to attract attention or increase visibility during night rescues.
- Three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability
- Buoyant: This ACR PLB is inherently buoyant
- Single-handed deployment: The ResQlink+ can be easily activated, even in extreme conditions and situations
- No Programming required: We pre-programmed with the UK Country Code*
- No Subscription Fee
*All Personal Locator Beacons provided by GTC will function anywhere around the world, the first authority to be contacted in an emergency situation would be the UK Coastguard Agency in Falmouth who will coordinate with the appropriate Search & Rescue organisation.
It is therefore essential that you inform your emergency contacts of your travels plans, specifically dates of travel and locations you will be travelling to. Should your beacon ever be activated, Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract before you sign. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.