Why rent your Personal Locator Beacon with GTC?
- Book online
- Next day delivery available
- Device setup and ready to use upon delivery
- £4 ex VAT per day
- NO Deposit required
ACR ResQLink+ PLB Features:
- The only inherently buoyant PLB on the market
- Designed for sailors, anglers, pilots and general recreational users.
- Lightweight: only 130g and smaller than a mobile phone
- Three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability
- Built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
- Only single handed deployment PLB on the market
- Easy to activate, even in extreme conditions and situations
- In an emergency situation, simply deploy the antenna and press the ON button.
- Guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
- No Programming required: We pre-programmed with the UK Country Code*
- No Subscription Fee
*All Personal Locator Beacons provided by GTC will function anywhere around the world, the first authority to be contacted in an emergency situation would be the UK Coastguard Agency in Falmouth who will coordinate with the appropriate Search & Rescue organisation.
It is therefore essential that you inform your emergency contacts of your travels plans, specifically dates of travel and locations you will be travelling to. Should your beacon ever be activated, Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
|Dimensions||3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm|
|Battery Type||Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries|
|Battery (Typical Performance)||30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)|
|Battery (Operational Life)||Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)|
|Battery (Storage)||-40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)|
|Material||Engineered polycarbonate blend|
16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr.
33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min.
Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract before you sign. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.