With the ever-growing popularity of smartphones and tablets it is becoming increasingly more important to be able to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues no matter how remote the location. At Global Telesat Communications we see this reflected in the demand for the purchase and rental of satellite internet terminals.
The good news it that communication via satellite is becoming more a cost effective and realistic option and the Thuraya IP Satellite Broadband Terminalis a great example of this.
The terminal itself is priced at just £1,750 ex VAT which makes it not only the cheapest terminal in its class but also the fastest as it offers speeds of up to 444kbps. Furthermore there are a variety of flexible airtime plans including the Entry Plan with no monthly fee – perfect for those who will not be constantly using the terminal. For high end users the Unlimited Plans even offer a free terminal!
The plans available are as follows:
*Fair Usage Applies of 15GB a Month, if this is passed bandwidth will be throttled .
**Fair Usage Applies of 30GB a Month, if this is passed bandwidth will be throttled.
- Internet access – High speed Internet at speeds of up to 444 Kbps.
- Streaming – Select guaranteed quality of service up to 384 Kbps on demand for bandwidth hungry applications like video streaming.
- Remote Connectivity – Broadband access to your corporate network, for up-to-date and instant access to company and customer information.
- Email – Send and receive email via the Internet or other email applications.
- File transfer – Send and receive large files.